The FLONASE® Brand Family offers a variety of products for a variety of patients.
Andy, a 21-year-old college student
- Suffers with nasal and ocular symptoms of allergies
- Prescription fluticasone propionate gave him excellent allergy symptom control
- He saw a FLONASE® Allergy Relief ad and wants to know if you think it might be right for him
Recommend that Andy try FLONASE® Allergy Relief—full prescription-strength fluticasone propionate with the benefits of an OTC.
Jennifer, a 32-year-old teacher
- Uses nonsedating antihistamines to treat her allergy symptoms
- Still complains about nasal congestion
- Has tried allergy sprays but says they can have a bitter aftertaste
- Wants nasal congestion relief without the unpleasant experience that some nasal sprays have
Recommend NEW FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ nasal spray to help Jennifer achieve symptom relief in a pleasant mist.
Amanda, a 6-year-old first grader
- When she played outside, Amanda was constantly rubbing and wiping her nose, sneezing, and breathing through her mouth
- In addition, she could not sleep with her cat at night due to her nasal allergy symptoms
- Mom has tried single-ingredient chewables, syrups, and dissolving tablets, but none provided relief for Amanda’s nasal congestion
Recommend CHILDREN’S FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ Allergy Relief nasal spray to provide Amanda with an easy allergy solution in a fine, gentle mist.
Melissa, a 41-year-old accountant
- Uses Afrin® for congestion and saline for dry nose
- Uses nonsedating antihistamines for itchy, watery eyes and a runny nose
- Uses homeopathic allergy remedies that her friend recommends
- Wants to simplify her treatment and finally get relief from a single product
Recommend NEW FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ to help Melissa achieve effective control over both nasal and ocular symptoms in a gentle nasal mist.
Afrin® is a registered trademark of Bayer.
David, a 13-year-old middle schooler
- Allergy symptoms, especially nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes, are interfering with his sleep and ability to focus in school
- Missing little league games and other outdoor activities he loves because he feels miserable
- After trying several OTC antihistamines that did not relieve his nasal congestion, David tried a nasal spray but did not like how it felt
Recommend CHILDREN’S FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ Allergy Relief nasal spray, the fine, gentle mist to give David effective, daily control over both nasal and ocular allergy symptoms.
Kelly, an 8-year-old third grader
- Allergy symptoms, especially congestion, are interfering with sleep and ability to focus in school
- She has missed soccer games due to allergy symptoms
- Some of the OTC antihistamines make her drowsy and don’t relieve her nasal congestion
Recommend that Kelly try Children’s FLONASE® Allergy Relief, available in the children’s allergy section.