in 60- and 120-metered
SENSIMIST™, in 60-metered
spray bottles, is now available
in the children’s section.
FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ delivers full prescription-strength fluticasone furoate, available OTC1
For patients with mild to moderate allergies who:
- Have congestion not well controlled on nonsedating antihistamines
- Are reluctant to use intranasal sprays
- 24-hour symptom relief for patients 2 years of age or older1
- Nighttime relief superior to fexofenadine2
- No smell
- Many users report little to no aftertaste3,4
- Spray delivered in a fine, gentle mist that helps minimize potential for postnasal drip5
- Low volume per dose (volume per dose = 200 microliters for children 12+ and 100 microliters for children <12; volume per spray = 50 microliters)*
Innovative side-actuated release button
- Shorter nozzle for patient comfort
- Viewing window for patients to see remaining contents
- Audible click to notify patients when device has administered metered dose
FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ Drug Facts1
Active ingredient: Fluticasone furoate
Uses: Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, and itchy, watery eyes†
†Ocular symptom relief indicated for patients aged 12 and older.
1. FLONASE® SENSIMIST™ Drug Facts Label. 2. Andrews CP, et al. Fluticasone furoate nasal spray is more effective than fexofenadine for nighttime symptoms of seasonal allergy. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2009;30(2):128-138. 3. GlaxoSmithKline. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter, study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of once-daily, intranasal administration of GW685698X aqueous nasal spray 100mcg for 4 weeks in adult and adolescent subjects (≥12 years of age) with perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR). https://www.gsk-clinicalstudyregister.com/files2/20736.pdf. 4. Data on file, GlaxoSmithKline. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multi-center study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of once-daily, intranasal administration of GW685698X aqueous nasal spray 100mcg for 14 days in adult and adolescent subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis. https://www.gsk-clinicalstudyregister.com/files2/20737.pdf. 5. Mohar D, LaForce C, Berger W, Lim J, Garris C, Prillaman B, Philpot E: Efficacy of fluticasone furoate nasal spray in conjunction with patient preference. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Poster abstract P334. 2009;102(Suppl 1):A114.